• Mak n Tour, through its trusted network of destination managers, holds the responsibility of delivering the services and all the related operations - including the hotel booking, transportation arrangements, sightseeing and experiences, which are detailed as per the itinerary, subject to the price charged for.
• As a responsible Travel Agency, Mak n Tour performs necessary due diligence and conduct periodic quality check and acts as a reliable channel of trust between the service providers at each destination and travelers. However, we request the travelers to do their part as well in reading the review ratings of the hotels they are booking, beforehand to avoid any unpleasant incidents.
• The room inventory status is always dynamic in nature, due to which an availability check will need to be performed after receiving your advance payment.
• Please note the hotel check in time is at 2pm and check out time is at 12noon. Requests for any early check in and late checkout is at hotel's discretion.
• The package cost does not include any entry fees to museums, monuments, water sports or any other activity that you may avail directly at the destination.
• Scanned passport copies (first and last page) MUST be shared within 2hrs of Advance Payment. Any increase in flight fares after that need to be borne by the travellers if the passport copies are not shared in time. If passport is not available, full names of pax. as per passport is mandatory (Mak n Tour is not responsible for any name mismatches between passport and tickets which might lead to denial of flight boarding). If passport has been just applied, copy of the application is needed to book the tickets/hotels.
• Mak n Tour is not responsible for airline cancellation delays
• Our liability is limited if the tour/transport is disrupted in the event of fires, explosions caused by earthquakes, drought, tidal waves, floods termed as an Act of GOD; in the event of hostilities, war or to be declared war, invasion of foreign enemies, embargo, rebellion, riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs, revolution or civil war, or acts or threats of terrorism, radio activity leak due to nuclear fuel etc. No compensation can be given as the circumstances are beyond our control / authority.
• 90 days Prior: 10% of the Land Arrangement Price + Airfare, Insurance, Visa (Non-Refundable)
• 60 Days prior: 50% of the Land Arrangement Price + Airfare, Insurance, Visa (Non-Refundable)
• 30 Days prior: 100% of the Land arrangement Price + Airfare, Insurance, Visa (Non-Refundable)
• Above mentioned payment terms are generic ones which might change depending on Hotel’s & Destination's terms and condition which will be communicated once the booking will be confirmed
• All the payments can be made online or offline. The check-in to the hotel, will be subject to the successful payment and updation of the same in our platform.
o Online: Net Banking, NEFT, RTGS, Payment Gateway (recommended)
o Offline: By bank deposit.
• If the balance payment is not complete and status is not updated in our system at least 30 working days prior to the date of arrival, the rooms booked in your name will be auto-canceled for all the hotels in the itinerary.
• Transaction charges as levied by the bank will be applicable for the payments made using payment gateway.
• Please note that E-Documents are becoming commonplace. We will be sending E-Documents unless a request for Paper Documents is made.
• We as your ground operators reserve the right to make changes to the tour program, without any prior information, but without compromising the services. There are certain aspects of the tour which we do not have any control.
• We request our clients to strictly follow the time for all the sightseeing tours and transfers as per the program.
If you want to change your holiday plan:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.